The auto repair team of exceptional auto mechanics, service advisors, and office staff at Quality Automotive Servicing in Truckee works to be your partner in auto care and service of ALL your mountain vehicles. That’s why we offer ServicePlus: 1. Red Check Inspection 2. Red Check Club, and 3. 5% Red Check Dividends. We know how important your car is to you and just how much you rely on it here in the mountains in ways that are different from being a city driver. From awesome free stuff, including free local towing, car washes in the summer, a Truckee license plate frame to a 5% dividend and valuable digital inspections, being a part of ServicePlus is one of the best ways Quality Automotive Servicing knows how to gives back to our loyal customers.
5% Red Check Dividend
1. Earn a 5% dividend and receive a Red Check dividend card. Dividend is calculated on the total of the invoice.
2. Use your dividend toward ANY service at Quality Automotive Servicing.
3. Collect and save your dividend for future services. - Dividends are valid for 1 year from date earned.
4. Gift or share your dividend with friends and family.
Red Check Club
1. "Truckee" license plate frame installed
2. Complimentary lift ticket at a local resort - Winter
3. Two for one winter wiper blades - Fall
4. Complimentary car wash - Summer
5. Free local towing to the shop
6. Extended local warranty 36 months/36,000 miles!
Red Check Inspect
With “smart” information about the condition of your vehicle systems and components, you can make “smart” decisions about maintenance and repairs. *This benefit is not available on smog checks.
Why the Red Check Inspect is so valuable:
1. Longer intervals between professionalservicing can leave potential problems and dangerous safety issues undetected.
2. You receive a text report from an expert technician that has inspected various systems on the vehicle.
3. If there is an immediate issue it will be marked in red, yellow indicates future attention needed, green means relax, it's all good.
4. With this information, you decide and plan for future maintenance and repairs.