The auto repair team of exceptional auto mechanics, service advisors, and office staff at Quality Automotive Servicing in Truckee works to be your partner in auto care and service of ALL your mountain vehicles. That’s why we offer ServicePlus: 1. Red Check Inspection 2. Red Check Club, and 3. 5% Red Check Dividends. We know how important your car is to you and just how much you rely on it to live your mountain lifestyle. Mountain vehicles need more maintenance than city-drive cars. Extreme temperature variations, dry humidity and poor air quality due to dust, pollen and smoke are just a few of the high altitude elements that can take a toll on your vehicle. Fortunately, the profession and expert team at Quality Automotive Servicing goes beyond the obvious and pays attention to all the systems under the hood that require maintenance so you are informed and can have safe travels. Over 2000 five-star reviews attest to the service you receive at QAS and why customers are loyal to their local shop. hat can be avoided through preventative maintenance. Here are a few unique offerings only available at Quality Automotive Servicing.
5% Red Check Dividend
1. Earn a 5% dividend and receive a Red Check dividend card. Dividend is calculated on the total of the invoice.
2. Use your dividend toward ANY service at Quality Automotive Servicing.
3. Collect and save your dividend for future services. - Dividends are valid for 1 year from date earned.
4. Gift or share your dividend with friends and family.
Red Check Club
1. "Truckee" license plate frame installed
2. Complimentary lift ticket at a local resort - Winter
3. Two for one winter wiper blades - Fall
4. Free local towing to the shop
5. Extended local warranty 36 months/36,000 miles!
6. Coming summer of 2022. to-your-door members only oil service!
Red Check Inspect
With more information about the condition of your vehicle systems and components, you can make “smart” decisions about maintenance and repairs. *This benefit is not available on smog inspection.
Why the Red Check Inspect is so valuable:
1. Longer intervals between professionalservicing can leave potential problems and dangerous safety issues undetected.
2. You receive a text report from an expert technician that has inspected various systems on the vehicle.
3. If there is an immediate issue it will be marked in red, yellow indicates future attention needed, green means relax, it's all good.
4. With this information, you are in control and decide and plan for future maintenance and repairs.