Announcing Mobile Oil Servicing coming in summer 2022
At Quality Automotive Servicing located in Truckee, California on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, we are celebrating freedom of the road in naming this travel season the Summer of Freedom.
We are a full-service shop with professional mechanic technicians that will help you with preventative maintenance, diagnostic service and repairs. All so you can confidently get out on the road this summer.
WE ARE GETTING OUT ON THE ROAD TOO!
ANNOUNCING MOBILE OIL SERVICE COMING SUMMER OF 2022
Announcing the ultimate convenience for our local loyal customers at Quality Automotive Servicing; to-your-door mobile oil service. This service is available to customers who are members of the free Red Check Club and live in the service area.
Do you want to be a member? Find out more here. Register a car here.
FAQ about Mobile Oil Service from Quality Automotive Servicing
Who can participate? QAS mobile oil service is for existing customers who have regular services with QAS and have joined the Red Check Club. Register at the above link.
What vehicle makes do you service for Mobile? We service all makes and models including European imports. The vehicle must have had a service or an inspection at the QAS shop within the last 12 months. It is for your safety and safe travels that we require a comprehensive "racked" inspection once a year.
Which oil service is offered?Services offered are the Basic Service or Intermediate Service as part of the QAS 3/6 Preventative Maintenance schedule.
How do I pay for mobile? We have an easy way to pay using FacePay which is a secure link to your checking account. It's convenient and we donate what would have been credit card processing fees to the local community.
Where can I have the oil service done? Either at home or work within our service area. The driveway, garage or parking space needs to meet the requirements.
What is your service area? To-your-door mobile service is available in Truckee, Alpine/Squaw & Northstar. This service is weather dependent.
- What if I need to cancel? We understand that things unexpectedly pop up, like a really big powder day. We ask that you respect our technicians time by giving us 24 hour notice to cancel.
AS A RED CHECK CLUB MEMBER YOU RECEIVE...
1. "Truckee" license plate frame.
2. BOGO winter wiper blades each fall.
3. One use of the CA Gold pass for a comp day on the slopes.
4. Extended 36,000 mile/ 36 month warranty on parts and workmanship.
5. Free towing to the shop in our service area.
6. NEW! To-your-door mobile oil service.
There are TWO ways to join the Red Check Club. It's FREE.
- Visit the shop to have the team install "Truckee" license plate frames and mark your customer file as a "member".
- If you want to become a customer or have a new vehicle, start a vehicle profile here.